The post goes into great detail and aledges Ethan Morse (son of the county's district attorney Larry Morse) has yet again been involved in a second shooting.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Friday, March 30, 2018
Just nearly four years I've personally witnessed the conduct of law enforcement here in Merced County California. From the police dept, the DA's office and probation services. Very questionable conduct from officers under Christopher Henn's supervising eyes, managed by Lisa Maples, and overseen by chief probation officer Jeffery Kettering as well as former chief Scott Ball.
Most what I'll be saying here is hearsay and will never stand in a criminal court hearing against said officers. I do this cause a voice in the dark is better than no voice at all, also words and information is powerful if you know how to get it in the public's eye. "We the people." Once awakened it can topple any giant preying on the weak.
The conduct I've witnessed over the years is intimidating, making one if not more to commit acts of violence. Very similar to students bullying around others in school, until said others snap and go on shooting sprees. One incident I've seen is false probable cause, which is very effective excuse for their reports to dig further for evidence. "Tell a lie enough it becomes true." Another is attitude, especially supervising officer Christopher Henn. One how can prosper off of anger management classes. Seen multiple times yelling at the top of his lungs which has had an impact on us from 2014. Below Christopher Henn on the right. Left would be actor Sean Astin.
Monday, March 12, 2018
I begin with what has happened fairly recent. The Merced hookah lounge incident. With it's star of the hour, Joseph Opinski, served for the United States military, who, keep in mind, was cleared on multiple shootings here in Merced. Son to Greg Opinski, a construction contractor who's caught in a political scandal with former mayor Tommy Jones on bribery.
There was far more better ways to have served the warrants. For instance, they could have avoided any conflict with the people by watching and observing in casual clothing. Later, waiting for the best time to arrests the suspects. Preferably in the best interests of the public. Yet they did it by brute force, possibly knowing it would cause conflict with outsiders.
Given Joseph's history with the Merced Police Department as well as others. Does the US military look the other way or even support the negligence of Merced county's intelligence? Especially when they served towards their interests...
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
As I stated before with possible bribery through housing loans to a Sheriff Gerald Dover from Gregg Opinski with his construction company OP DEV INC.
Going on to state Luiz Dorothy is possibly related to a DA investigator Albert Flores and an attorney Kimberly Flores who works for Berliner Cohen LLP.
Now, a Forrest W Hansen who is more and likely in relation to Judge Ronald W Hansen has also worked for Berliner Cohen LLP. Below are some of Forrest's social media which is public knowledge.
Given the above information, this case (16CR-05820A) within Merced county should be held in another county.
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Monday, August 29, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
- A Judge Paul Lo within Merced county has worked as a managing partner for Allen, Polgar, Proietti and Fagalde LLP through the years 1994-2003.
- A attorney Kimberly Flores (wife to DA investigator Albert Flores) went to the same law school as Jeffery Kettering and worked within Allen, Polgar, Proietti and Fagalde LLP.
- Kimberly and Albert Flores's residence is owned by a Dorothy Luiz Family Trust as of 9/6/2012.
- Dorothy Luiz had another property which change ownership to a Gerald S and Darlene Dover as of 3/14/2014.
- As of 3/14/2014 Gerald S and Darlene Dover was loaned $298,000 from a OP DEV INC. Could this be some form of bribery?
- OP DEV INC is owned by a Greg Opinski, farther to a Joseph Opinski.
- Greg Opinski was running for State Assembly in 2016.
- A Judge Donald Proietti (Attorney, Allen Proietti & Fagalde)
- A Judge McCabe (Managing partner, Allen, Polgar, Proietti & Fagalde)