Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Friday, March 30, 2018
Monday, March 12, 2018
I begin with what has happened fairly recent. The Merced hookah lounge incident. With it's star of the hour, Joseph Opinski, served for the United States military, who, keep in mind, was cleared on multiple shootings here in Merced. Son to Greg Opinski, a construction contractor who's caught in a political scandal with former mayor Tommy Jones on bribery.
There was far more better ways to have served the warrants. For instance, they could have avoided any conflict with the people by watching and observing in casual clothing. Later, waiting for the best time to arrests the suspects. Preferably in the best interests of the public. Yet they did it by brute force, possibly knowing it would cause conflict with outsiders.
Given Joseph's history with the Merced Police Department as well as others. Does the US military look the other way or even support the negligence of Merced county's intelligence? Especially when they served towards their interests...
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
As I stated before with possible bribery through housing loans to a Sheriff Gerald Dover from Gregg Opinski with his construction company OP DEV INC.
Going on to state Luiz Dorothy is possibly related to a DA investigator Albert Flores and an attorney Kimberly Flores who works for Berliner Cohen LLP.
Now, a Forrest W Hansen who is more and likely in relation to Judge Ronald W Hansen has also worked for Berliner Cohen LLP. Below are some of Forrest's social media which is public knowledge.
Given the above information, this case (16CR-05820A) within Merced county should be held in another county.
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Monday, August 29, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
- A Judge Paul Lo within Merced county has worked as a managing partner for Allen, Polgar, Proietti and Fagalde LLP through the years 1994-2003.
- A attorney Kimberly Flores (wife to DA investigator Albert Flores) went to the same law school as Jeffery Kettering and worked within Allen, Polgar, Proietti and Fagalde LLP.
- Kimberly and Albert Flores's residence is owned by a Dorothy Luiz Family Trust as of 9/6/2012.
- Dorothy Luiz had another property which change ownership to a Gerald S and Darlene Dover as of 3/14/2014.
- As of 3/14/2014 Gerald S and Darlene Dover was loaned $298,000 from a OP DEV INC. Could this be some form of bribery?
- OP DEV INC is owned by a Greg Opinski, farther to a Joseph Opinski.
- Greg Opinski was running for State Assembly in 2016.
- A Judge Donald Proietti (Attorney, Allen Proietti & Fagalde)
- A Judge McCabe (Managing partner, Allen, Polgar, Proietti & Fagalde)